Traditional email clients weren't built for customer success teams. Here’s why.
1. Email clients like Gmail and Microsoft Outlook aren’t collaborative: Emails get trapped in one person’s inbox, so the rest of the team has no insight into customer conversations. There’s no way to work together without CCing, forwarding, and creating even more email.
2. They lack accountability: Emails get lost in the abyss of individual inboxes and group email accounts, where there’s no clarity around who answers what.
3. They don’t connect with other apps: We have to switch back and forth from email, to CRMs and CSM solutions to reference and update customer information. We also have to manage other customer communication channels like live chat, SMS text, or social media messages, separately.
That’s where Front comes in. Front is a collaborative inbox for customer-facing teams. You can manage customer messages from every touchpoint — like email, support tickets, social media, and live chat — in one inbox, with your critical customer data from other customer success tools available alongside it.
In our latest ebook, A guide to managing customer relationships at scale, you'll learn how to set up your inboxes in Front, plus tactical ways to manage customer email better — so you can focus on making customers happy.
📚 Here’s what’s inside:
- 4 ways to set up your inbox for customer success in Front
- Email templates for common situations like onboarding, potential churn, and business reviews
- A checklist of questions to ask for the Sales to Customer Success handoff
- A list of customer success metrics and how to track them for your team
- Examples from customer success teams at HubSpot, Cisco Meraki, Shopify, and Countsy
- Actionable advice from customer success gurus